This book was written by Aunty Fay Stewart- Muir, respected Boon wurrung Elder and illustrated by Australian illustrator Jeannette Rowe.
The book was originally created for Aunty Fay’s bush playgroup.
The book is printed in English and In Boon wurrung language but also has a designed space for the inclusion of any third language or dialect you may like to add into the book yourself.
A FREE language template is availble below to help you control your own third language translation.
DIY LANGUAGE FREE TEMPLATE
- Click template button for FREE DOWNLOAD
- Write or type your DIY translation into the boxes
- Print-out your DIY template on to A4 clear sticky sheets or white A4 paper.
- Cut out the text boxes without the lines.
- Stick the DIY text into the hard copy book under
English text in the space provided.